We’ve always kept things fresh and clean, but here are a few things we are doing to keep our restaurant even safer.
• Pre-Screening Our Team Members – Wellness checks for every person, every shift, to ensure everyone on our team is healthy and ready to safely serve you and your family.
• Social Distancing – Our dining space has been arranged to encourage social distancing. A little personal space goes a long way!
• Personal Protective Equipment – We’ve made PPE, including free face coverings and gloves, available and will be worn by all team members at all times.
• High Touch Surfaces – As always, we continually disinfect and sanitize door handles, tables, chairs, restroom surfaces, our host area … you name it, we clean it!
• Hand Washing and Hygiene – we’re all washing our hands, as always, thoroughly and often. We’re also ensuring the whole team is practicing other proper personal hygiene behaviors. Of course.
• Hand Sanitizer – Just ask your server, we’ve got you covered!
• Menus – Our reusable menus are disinfected between uses. We also have single use menus which can be taken home and used to place take out or delivery orders.
• Condiments – Single use condiments are available upon request. We’re also disinfecting shakers, bottles, containers and trays between each use.
• No Contact Pick Up and Delivery – For your continued comfort and convenience, we offer curb side take out and delivery. Just give us a call.